Creek Meadows is a residential community located in south College Station, Texas.
The Creek Meadows Homeowners Association is a non-profit corporation that exists to help preserve property values through architectural controls, design guidelines, and deed restrictions. Additionally, the HOA provides for the maintenance of common areas, community facilities, and community events through collection of Association dues.
Homeowner Association membership is required when purchasing a home within Creek Meadows.
A copy of the Declaration, Bylaws and Articles of Incorporation are available to the public here.
Homeowner Association dues pay for:
- Landscape Maintenance (irrigation, mowing, etc.) and Improvements of common areas
- Lighting, Electricity & Water of common areas
- Property Insurance for the Association
- Social Events & Association Meetings
- Newsletters, & Website
- Legal Fees & Administrative Costs for the Association
- Professional Management of the Association
- Tax Preparation for the Association
- Annual Audit for the Association